Enrique A. De Jesús, USA Hispanic Educational Director
Meraris Ferrer, Director’s secretary
Santiago Ramírez, Media Specialist
Board of Directors
Fidencio Burgueño, Chair
Manuel De la Garza
Juan A. García
Carlos Morán, ex-officio
David Ramírez, ex-officio and Executive Divisional Liaison
Luis O. Rodríguez
Academic Advisory Committee
Victor M. Artreche
José Raúl Febus
Imer Jehú Monroy Soto
Héctor De Ycaza
USA Hispanic Educational Ministries
The USA Hispanic Educational Ministries (USA HEM) provides ministerial formation and educational preparation for the Latino constituency of the Church of God, Guided by the Master Plan of Education and the values of the Division of Education, USA HEM coordinates a multiplicity of contextualized delivery systems at various educational levels to equip and enhance the ministry training and enrichment of thousands of pastors and laity who want to grow in their effectiveness as disciples of Christ.
The following programs are available in the Spanish language through the Hispanic Educational family of services:
- Calling And Ministry Studies (CAMS) (a pre-licensure program)
- Ministerial Internship Program (MIP) (continuing education for preordination ministers)
- Certificate in Christian Ministries (through Hispanic Bible Institute)
- Certificate in Bible and Theology (through Hispanic Bible Institute)
- Certificate In Ministerial Studies (CIMS) (a program of the School of Ministry)
- A bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in ministerial leadership (online through Lee University Division of Adult Learning)
- Master in Latino Studies/Church Planting (through Pentecostal Theological Seminary)
The Bible Institute, operating in 145 church-centered locations throughout North America, offer practical training provided by qualified and experienced teachers.
The bachelor’s and master’s degree programs through Lee University and the Pentecostal Theological Seminary are accredited through regional and national agencies.
Further, USA HEM is in charge of programming cooperates with FIEL USA and FIEL International to sponsor periodic theological /educational/leaderships reflection summits giving attention to contemporary matters confronting the church. Also, USA HEM encourages the continuing expansion of educational programs, and anticipates the future development of a doctoral curriculum.
The USA HEM programs are administered by church leaders, professionals, and volunteers whose names are listed on the following pages. Their ministries on behalf of Spanish-speaking community are deeply valued and appreciated.